If you've never treated yourself to a limousine wine tour of Finger Lakes, you're in for an experience that is sure to create a lifetime of wonderful memories. Syracuse Limobus has been offering limo service to Finger Lakes for many years, and today our tours are more extensive and luxurious than ever before! Whether you're planning your next wine club outing, a group of wine-loving friends or coworkers, or in need of a romantic getaway, let Syracuse Limobus show you why more people trust us when booking Finger Lakes wine tours.
Just a few of our many Finger Lakes limo tour destinations…
- Seneca Lake
- Keuka Lake
- Onondaga Lake
- Cayuga Lake
- Canandaigua Lake
- Owasco Lake
- Hemlock Lake
- Conesus Lake
- Niagara On-the-Lake (Canada)
- Niagara County
- Chautauqua County
- Lake Erie
Experience the Finger Lakes Wineries Like Never Before!
Once you've taken a luxurious exotic coach or stretch limousine to wine county, you'll wonder how you ever drove there on your own. Our Finger Lakes Winery tours are safe, scenic and guided by professional chauffeurs with extensive knowledge of the region. For couples and smaller groups we offer a number of affordable limo winery packages, as well as the best selection of superstretch limos and ultra-luxurious stretch SUVs for larger outings.
- Choose from one of the most extensive fleets of Syracuse limos
- A huge fleet of vehicles with seating for 2 to 42 spoiled passengers
- Avoid the stress of driving while relaxing with friends in luxury
- Perfect for connoisseurs, couples and wine tasting enthusiasts
- Vehicles feature stemware, ice, premium audio/video, fiber optics and more
- An affordable option when split among members of your group
- Finger Lakes limousine winery tours starting from just $249
Browse our entire fleet of limousines and exotic coach vehicles to choose the one that's best for your trip. For additional information, rates and more detail on our Finger Lakes Limo tours, call Syracuse Limobus at 315-514-6666 and we'll be happy to help you plan the perfect escape.